Now that my laptop is was fixed and I have a brand spankin’ new library card, I can finally knock out all these blog posts topics that have been adding up over the last few months.
My laptop kicked the dust for the last time about a month after this page was created and after being spoiled with a full-size keyboard, any and all posts are generally spontaneous. Hopefully, eventually the posts will be knocked off in time.
As I publish a topic from this page it will be stricken, but left here as a kinda pat on the back for actually completing something for once.
About That Bipolar Thing
Black Box and What I thought
- The Unquiet Mind VS Bipolar Survival Guide
- Mental Illness Stigma and How it Has Effected Me
My diagnosis as Bipolar Severe( I really should do an updated post about my updated Dx as Bipolar I.)
- Agoraphobia and what it really is.
- So many dresses… uh, I mean, UFO’s!
- My baby, Shelly.
- My current Sewing Library.
- How I organize my space.
- What I have learned in the couple of years I have been sewing.
Disney and All Its Wonders
Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival 2014
- Favorite places to eat in the World
If you ever have a topic you would like to hear me write about, please feel free to either comment below or even just email me at LaraInStitchesBlog@gmail.com!