Now she wants me to change doctors entirely.
My sister is nurse by the way. She asked around in the practise she works at and did more research online.
Her first question when she called me this morning was if they were doing blood work and watching my liver.
They had me spit in a tube though.
That must mean something.
I did take a benadryl tab and it did help with the itching a lot. And I mean, a lot. Along with the congestion that had set in between taking the Seroquel and benadryl.
Does that mean I am allergic?
She wants me to call and demand either a change in medication or change doctors.
She wants both, really.
And I am holding myself back. I have called nearly every day. Well. Called on Tuesday. And had to call after hours yesterday about that medical leave nonsense. Lauren hasn’t called me about it and Health Services has yet to receive anything.
And my shift is tomorrow.
I don’t feel as if they have my best interests at heart.
I think I am going to try the meds through the weekend taking benadryl along side and on Monday call with my decision.
And if I have to call in tomorrow, well, that will just seal things.
This post was drafted from mobile device and is more than likely riddled with typos and grammatical errors. Please forgive and forget folks. If it is not too much of a bother, that is.